Friday, December 18, 2009

The other side of the finish line.

Not the life finish line, just the semester one.

I have finally finished this crazy, hectic, friend/family filled, secluded, very looong semester. And those are just a few words to describe it. I feel ecstatic, but at the same time a little sad. Going home is always a rough transition, and it will mean going back to a home where I have to live with different rules, schedules, and expectations. Like any of the transition periods, it will feel like I'm there forever, but will fly by in a blink. I will definitely miss everyone in Chi a ton, but hopefully I'll be able to clear my head and come back ready to work for second semester.

That is all I have to say for now, I have a room that has been screaming to be cleaned for weeks, and several last minute errands to run before I hit up the STL. BUT! I refuse to let this blog die, so I will be back soon (ish).

:)

Feliz-Navidad!

No comments:

Post a Comment